Wed, Sep 25 | Business Education Center, Room 110
Need help with FAFSA? Come get help from the experts! Financial Aid advisors will be available to assist with the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
No registration required! Just show up the day of the event!
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Business Education Center, Room 110, 400 7th St N, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
About the Event
Come get help with FAFSA!!
Financial Aid advisors will be available to assist with the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
We recommend students bring the following information.
- FSA ID (If previously created)
- Social Security number (or Alien Registration for non-U.S. citizens)
- 2017 federal income tax returns, W-2’s and other records of money earned or received.
- A recent bank statement and recent record of investments (if applicable)
- If you are a dependent student, you will also need the above information for your parents including date of birth and date of marital status.