Time & Location
About the Event
Come get help with FAFSA!!
Financial Aid advisors will be available to assist with the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
We recommend students bring the following information.
- FSA ID (If previously created)
- Social Security number (or Alien Registration for non-U.S. citizens)
- 2017 federal income tax returns, W-2’s and other records of money earned or received.
- A recent bank statement and recent record of investments (if applicable)
- If you are a dependent student, you will also need the above information for your parents including date of birth and date of marital status.